Harlequin retro-fit floor-mounted brackets can be mounted onto an existing floor, provided that it is not sprung. They are constructed from high grade steel with a powder coated finish.
The base plate is fitted with a cover plate to hide floor fittings and provide a streamlined look to your studio (not suitable for sprung floor).
Harlequin retro-fitted floor-mounted brackets can be fitted by Harlequin’s expert technical team or purchased for self-install. The brackets are available black from stock and a range of colours to order.
- height – floor to centre of upper barre 1055mm
- colour – black (special order colours available)
- weight – single 8kg / double 10kg
- pine barre available in 1.5m length
- beech barre available in 1.5m and 2.3m lengths
These retro-fit brackets are suitable for fitting to existing floors, however if you are looking to fit dance floor to a new room, then many of our other ballet barre products would be more suited to provide a seamless installation.