Call us now for a quote
Harlequin WoodSpring™ sprung floor
Harlequin WoodSpring is a permanently installed sprung floor system. It’s a modern update of the traditional ‘basket weave’ construction that originated in the 19th Century but with 21st Century advancements.
Harlequin WoodSpring comprises a layer of select WBP plywood, a triple-layer of custom machined southern yellow pine laid at right angles, with shock absorption and energy return enhanced by dual density elastomer blocks attached at predetermined intervals to the underside.
Harlequin WoodSpring is installed by our own highly-skilled technical team and all work is fully guaranteed. Different surface options include:
- A Harlequin vinyl performance floor, selected from our range
- Solid hardwood - in spotted gum, blackbutt, oak or sydney blue gum
- Engineered board with a hardwood wear layer - in spotted gum, blackbutt, oak or sydney blue gum
If a Harlequin vinyl performance floor is chosen, a moisture resistant suspension board will be included underneath, along with a colour matched composite edging profile, which will be installed around the finished edges. If solid hardwood or engineered board is chosen, the skirting will be ‘optional’.
For more information, advice or a quote, contact us. Alternatively, fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Permanent or Portable - Permanent
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 91mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 24kg/m²
- Testing standards - DIN 18032-2
- Average shock absorption - 64%
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195) - 924kg
Harlequin WoodSpring can be used in conjunction with the following surface finishes:
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin WoodSpring specification sheet
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?