Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Flexity Plus sprung floor
Harlequin Flexity Plus is a cost-effective, self-install sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent or semi-permanent installation.
Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a special tongue and groove, which are glued together for permanent installation or fixed using wood screws at predetermined points along the tongue and groove for a semi-permanent solution.
Harlequin Flexity Plus can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and full instructions are provided. It's a cost-effective choice, helping to reduce the injury risks associated with dancing or performing on a hard, unsprung floor.
Harlequin Flexity Plus is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range for a semi-permanent (portable) floor or an engineered wood finish on a permanent floor.
- Permanent or Portable - Permanent and semi permanent use
- Floor panel size - 1.125m x 2.250m
- Dance surface size - 1.089m x 2.214m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 11.85kg/m2 Testing standards - BS EN 14904:2006
- Average shock absorption - 67%
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195) - 1126kg
- Fire rating - Class 3 BS 476:Part 7
Harlequin Flexity Plus can be used in conjunction with the following surface finishes:
- Harlequin Cascade
- Harlequin Fiesta
View our guarantee page for further information.
Cleaning and Aftercare
View our cleaning (care and protection) page for further information.
Guide to Dance Floors
Harlequin Flexity Plus Spec Sheet
Harlequin Flexity Plus Sprung Floor Permanent installation guide
Harlequin Flexity Plus Sprung Floor Semi-permanent installation guide
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?